Cobra Trophy Double Jaw Release
- 360° Head rotation
- Knurled trigger
- Stainless steel material
- Resists wear and corrosion.
- Buckle straps are made of leather.
Trophy Series releases are designed specifically for use with string loops. The precision-machined contoured jaws have an increased radius to accommodate the sharper string angles generated by today’s short axle-to-axle bows and string loops. On all Cobra releases, the jaws are polished, which enhances accuracy and greatly reduces string loop wear.
- Patent pending design
- Independent jaws eliminate torque
- Off-center design delivers high efficiency opening response
- Roller Trigger System (RTS) for smooth, adjustable trigger action
- Separate trigger travel and tension adjustments for a wide range of trigger adjustment
- New, curved trigger design provides a distinct feel and increased finger placement options
- Ergonomic grip ridges help give you the same finger placement every time
- FOLDBACK BUCKLE LEATHER STRAP – for hands free operation, giving you the ability to secure to wrist with one hand and glass, climb, or rattle with no flopping or clanging
- PERFECT FOR EVERY HAND – Length adjustment with locking option and ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER TRAVEL for a custom fit on either right or left hand
- RUGGED AND COMPACT – Extremely durable jaws with a dime sized head
- EASY TO USE – Open jaws by pulling back the trigger, let off the trigger to close jaws
- MADE IN THE USA – Superior, WI to be exact
- Black leather foldback Evolution buckle strap
- Over 1 inch length adjustment