Trophy Series releases are designed specifically for use with string loops. The precision-machined contoured jaws have an increased radius to accommodate the sharper string angles generated by today’s short axle-to-axle bows and string loops. On all Cobra releases, the jaws are polished, which enhances accuracy and greatly reduces string loop wear.
- FOLDBACK BUCKLE LEATHER STRAP – for hands free operation, giving you the ability to secure to wrist with one hand and glass, climb, or rattle with no flopping or clanging
- PERFECT FOR EVERY HAND – Length adjustment with locking option and ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER TRAVEL for a custom fit on either right or left hand
- RUGGED AND COMPACT – Extremely durable jaws with a dime sized head
- EASY TO USE – Open jaws by pulling back the trigger, let off the trigger to close jaws
- MADE IN THE USA – Superior, WI to be exact
- Black leather foldback Evolution buckle strap
- Over 1 inch length adjustment
- 3 Finger
- Fully adjustable trigger tension.
- Fully adjustable trigger travel.
- Our proprietary seer polishing and honing method ensures a silky-smooth and ultra-crisp trigger.
- Multi-Axis thumb barrel rotation ensures unlimited adjustment for perfect fit in your hand.
- Perfect seer alignment, thanks to our exclusive 2-Thirds case design.
- Additional surface area at the fingers reduces finger fatigue, even after hours of shooting.
- Accurate and forgiving jaw and a half with jaw gap adjustment
- Quick and easy multiple position draw length adjustment
- Fold back connector to tuck release into sleeve
- Silent no torque globo swivel connection
- Easy adjust travel adjustment screw for crisp no trigger travel shot
- Hardened 440 stainless steel
- Roller sear
- Compact design
- Target-inspired multi-sear technology provides best-in-class crisp trigger feel
- Three and four finger extension included
- Fully adjustable trigger position
- Adjustable trigger travel
- Scott’s rope connector delivers infinite length adjustment for any archer
- Ergonomic handle
- Patent pending design
- Independent jaws eliminate torque
- Off-center design delivers high efficiency opening response
- Roller Trigger System (RTS) for smooth, adjustable trigger action
- Separate trigger travel and tension adjustments for a wide range of trigger adjustment
- New, curved trigger design provides a distinct feel and increased finger placement options
- Ergonomic grip ridges help give you the same finger placement every time