Trophy Series releases are designed specifically for use with string loops. The precision-machined contoured jaws have an increased radius to accommodate the sharper string angles generated by today’s short axle-to-axle bows and string loops. On all Cobra releases, the jaws are polished, which enhances accuracy and greatly reduces string loop wear.
- Superior unsurpassed quality 440C hardened stainless steel roller sear and trigger
- Simply push trigger forward to close
- Easy adjust travel adjustment screw
- Quick and easy draw length adjustment
- Silent no torque connection
- Comfort thumb pad
- Comfort grip tube
- Fold back connector
- Accurate & forgiving jaw and a half with jaw gap adjustment
- All Day comfort – the smoke max release has more padding for superior comfort while Shooting
- Fold back design – foldback ring means you will find the perfect fit and have your hands free to glass or climb with no flopping or clanging
- Locking length adjustment – with 360 degree rotating head. Fits both left and right handed archers
- Adjustable trigger travel – spring loaded jaws automatically return to the closed position once the trigger is released
- Proudly made in the USA – superior Wisconsin to be exact
- 3 Finger
- Fully adjustable trigger tension.
- Fully adjustable trigger travel.
- Our proprietary seer polishing and honing method ensures a silky-smooth and ultra-crisp trigger.
- Multi-Axis thumb barrel rotation ensures unlimited adjustment for perfect fit in your hand.
- Perfect seer alignment, thanks to our exclusive 2-Thirds case design.
- Additional surface area at the fingers reduces finger fatigue, even after hours of shooting.