T.R.U. Ball HBX
- 3 Finger
- New single micro-adjustment travel screw
- Option of click or no click all in the same release, adjusted by simple turns of the travel adjustment screw
- Anti-fire design
- Decreases the likelihood of freezing up, fires when pressure is increased
- Spring changes can be made for different speeds of activation
- New machined grip pattern
- Same handle and length to bail configuration as the HBC
- Increased tapered ergonomic handle
- Return bail spring
- New satin finish
- Multi-position thumb barrel
Reo Wilde knew what he wanted when he asked T.R.U. Ball® release head engineer Marc Rentz to design him a back tension release that breaks or hinges the handle between the index and middle finger to activate the release. The result is the most technologically advanced release the market has ever seen! Reo set a match play world record with a perfect score of 150-12x’s in the HBX’s debut in official competition in Shanghai, China.
A micro-adjustable back tension release that allows you to set “heat” and fine tune your release to your preference.