T.R.U. Ball Stinger
- Pull trigger to open, let up to close
- Sensitivity adjustment screw
- Folds back to tuck in sleeve
- Deadly silent
- Solid rod connection
- Adjust draw length easily by cutting tube and tightening the screw
Availability: 10 in stock
- UNDENIABLE COMFORT – Super sleek, comfortable, CNC machined, solid aluminum handle and head
- UNINHIBITED ROTATION – 360 degrees of uninhibited rotation providing torque-free shooting
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER TRAVEL – For maximum performance and comfort
- PERFECT FOR EVERY HAND – Adjustable thumb button for a custom fit on either right or left hand
- MADE IN THE USA – Superior, WI to be exact
- Quiet, fast and accurate
- Breakthrough stainless steel dual-jaw design
- Ultra-smooth, micro-adjustable trigger pull with a crisp feel
- No unwanted trigger travel
- Streamlined jaw design for fast and easy loading – perfect for string loops
- Precision stainless steel wear-free jaws
- Stainless steel firing mechanism for increased durability and repeatability
- Forward trigger position enables faster arrow speeds
- Ergonomic hand and finger position
- 360-degree rotating head eliminates string torque
- Premium release strap for long-lasting comfort
- Designed especially for Michael Waddell and the Bone Collector Team
- The advanced high-speed model with a a forward trigger to provide more draw length for short draw archers
- Quick load open hook design allows a hunter to hook the string loop without taking eyes off the game
- Includes the drop away solid rod Globo-swivel connection with draw length and adjustment
- Fully adjustable trigger tension.
- Auto-close hook, with no cocking mechanism.
- Complete silence during the hook up, and at the shot.
- Match grade trigger crispness for improved accuracy.
- Cat’s Eye hook design ensures a torque free release from the D-loop.
- Multi-Axis thumb barrel rotation ensures unlimited adjustment for perfect fit in your hand.
- Extra handle strength, thanks to our exclusive 2-Thirds case design.
- Additional surface area at the fingers reduces finger fatigue, even after hours of shooting.